Sunday, August 3, 2008

Meiby's first weekend

It's now Sunday night and we've had Meiby for about 48 hours. Yesterday she was very quiet, didn't eat much, was generally pretty unresponsive... She was very nervous and didn't trust us yet. Today was an immense improvement. She still seems a bit nervous but is displaying much more energy, eating normally, following me around everywhere. She's such a good puppy. She hasn't chewed anything, hasn't gotten into anything she shouldn't, doesn't bark much. And she just constantly sweet and cute. We just love her to bits! I think I'm going to have to go to bed soon here though (well before I usually do) because someone likes to wake me up at 5am. We're going to have to work on that ;)


1 comment:

Ft Worth Daily Photo said...

Aw, she's adorable!! Congrats on the new addition!! :)