Monday, September 29, 2008

Zombie Meiby


zombie Meiby
Originally uploaded by ameetek16
It's so hard to get a good shot of Meiby sometimes. Either she blinks or has "pet eye" (the zombie look)... or if I don't use the flash, it's blurry and poorly white balanced. I tried using the "action" mode on my camera but it just speeds up the shutter speed... so you don't get the blur but you also don't get as much light so it ends up very dark. Here are some of my attempts to capture the cuteness that we see in person:


no flash = blurry, bad color
head tilt


almost cute


action shot = too dark (I lightened this photo)
too dark


this one's not too blurry, I tried to fix the coloringcute - fixed


We just have terrible lighting the our living room. I think that's the biggest problem. We'll keep working on it :)

No comments: