Monday, December 22, 2008

A New Level of Cold

This weekend I don't think the temperature ever got higher than 8 degrees F. We stayed home pretty much all weekend, watched movies, stayed warm on the couch ;)

We'd take Meiby outside when she needed to pee and she'd do it right away, then walk in a couple circles and sit down, picking up her little frozen paws. I didn't want to risk her getting frostbite in zero-degree weather so I'd pick her up and take her inside and she'd finish her business on her designated puppy pad. No problems all weekend! I think she finally gets it! Of course it helps that we were home to supervise her all weekend.

I had to go back to work today and my poor (brand new) car didn't want to start this morning. It's still only zero degrees right now with a whopping high of 11 degrees today. It hurts to breathe out there!
It's very cold

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not just the cold, the wind makes it so hard to breathe!

-Nelson

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness that is cold!
i am glad you werre warm and having fun this weekend!
:) melissa

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Wow, this is a really beautiful photo. I love the way the ice has formed on the railings.