Monday, December 1, 2008

The Stylish Pug



Originally uploaded by ameetek16
I made Meiby a new sweater this weekend. I used the same crochet pattern as last time but used a much thinner yarn and smaller hook. She doesn't seem to mind wearing it but it keeps slipping down since she doesn't have much "shoulder" to hold it up. Modeling her new sweater


I had to try it on her a few times while making it to see where I needed to increase/decrease to make sure it would fit... and she ran away with the yarn still attached (notice the yarn is not only still attached to the sweater but it's also hooked around Meiby's tail):

Sweater Fitting


I'd like to add that I'm not generally the type of person to dress up an animal... but since I like to crochet and it's getting colder outside, I thought I'd try my hand at making a warm sweater for my pup...

...don't judge me ;)

3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi amy!
meiby's sweater is perfect! i love the pictures of her attached to the ball of yarn!
:)
melissa

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself judged!

Brill said...

I'd love to make Pepe something to wear ! At the moment I'm working on knitting a blanket for my sister in Law's baby, due December 26th !